Nowadays, to beat the odds of success your business must offer an exceptional product for the best price — and be faster than everyone else. To do that, you need to be sure that your business and projects run with clockwork precision, even if your team is distributed across several locations. These are hefty challenges to be overcome again and again by companies worldwide. But you don’t need to spend time searching for a special coach or educational program, because Wrike’s work management tool can help you create and maintain well-coordinated processes and relieve those headaches.
Is Wrike a magic wand?
In certain senses, yeah, it is. With one wave — or in other words, by using Wrike’s online tools for collaboration — you create a real-time collaborative workspace where all internal project work can be held and organized. Equally important, working in Wrike does not require special skills or expertise. Wrike believes everything of genius is simple, and their tool proves it.
▪ Tasking. Forget about notes and endless emails. All you need to do is create a task, name it, and assign it to the right person. They’ll get an automatic notification and reminders about all their tasks. Wrike also provides a real-time newsfeed for all project updates, and allow users to comment on a project or task, amend attachments, and update any details right there. All participants know what to do, what has changed, and what results are expected from them.
▪ Timing. In the same easy manner, Wrike will make stressful all-nighters from forgotten deadlines a thing of the past. Wrike tasks are scheduled, progress is tracked with custom statuses, reminders are sent according to your preferences, and teams can keep projects under control with the help of the interactive Timeline (Gantt chart).
▪ Access and control. Whenever and wherever you are, you can check on project statuses, and look at the current workload of each team member with the Workload View. To keep control over your work, projects and tasks are only shared on a folder-by-folder or even task-by-task basis. You decide which Wrike users in your account can see any given project, and you can alter those permissions later when you need to add more people or keep work private.
More Wrike magic
▪ Wrike has free mobile applications for Android and iOS, so you can stay updated and access Wrike whenever you have your phone handy.
▪ Another nice feature is the Wrike Chrome extension. Any site you visit around the web can be bookmarked as a task and assigned to a colleague for further work related to the page.
▪ Wrike is a flexible project management tool that integrates with many other popular software products, so it can be easily picked up by many different types of teams, including marketing, sales, product development, project managers, and more.
▪ Wrike provides great resources to help new clients adapt to using Wrike and rollout the new tool to their team. You can read blogs posts, download free ebooks written by Wrike experts, watch tutorial videos on their Youtube channel, and contact their top-notch support team if you have questions.
▪ MTV, HTC, PayPal, Stanford University, and many other leading companies have chosen Wrike and achieved great results.
Wrike is not just another project management software. It’s a fresh approach to work that will shift your business to a higher level of performance, one without useless processes in place. It will help unlock the potential of your team to accelerate your business and improve results.