Today Samsung announced the WB100, the latest addition to the prestigious WB series, known for delivering superior image quality in compact form. The WB100 is perfect for shooting dynamic images and capturing the smallest detail in stunning 16MP clarity.
The WB100 is the perfect travel companion, ideally designed to capture everything from the up-close detail of inspiring architecture, to impressive landscapes and scenery. The 26x Optical High Zoom lens and 22.3mm ultra wide-angle lens ensure flawless detail, while shaky shots are instantly altered with the Dual Image Stabilisation (OIS + DIS) function. With 720/30pHD video recording, users can enjoy high-quality playback on the latest high-definition displays, whilst 3D photo capture and Live Panorama Mode bring 3D images and panoramic views to life.
Not only does the WB100 deliver superior quality images but it is also easy to use. Its easily-navigated menu screen makes it a versatile camera, designed to capture clear and beautiful photos with ease. Available in Black or Red, it is a stylish camera with a range of creative features including Smart Filter and Magic Frame, designed to enhance image quality along with the shooting experience. The soft hand grip combined with the metallic design gives it a sleek and seamless look.
Combining high image performance, creative functionality and style, the WB100 is the ideal camera for those looking to capture their world in perfect detail.
Full spec below:
- Image Sensor -16.2 effective megapixel 1/2.3" CCD
- Lens – 26x optical zoom Samsung Lens, 22.3mm Ultra Wide-angle, F 3.1~5.9
- IS – Dual IS (OIS + DIS)
- Display – 3.0" TFT LCD
- ISO – 80~1600, 3200 (3MPImage – 16MP, 14MP, 12MP(wide), 10MP, 8MP, 5MP, 3MP, 2MP(wide), 1M
- Video – HD 1280×720 / 30p (H.264)
- Video Output – HDMI 1.4, AV
- Feature – Live Panorama, Smart Auto (Image/Video), Smart Filter, Magic Frame, PIP (Image), Split shot
- Bundle PC software – iLinker
- Battery – 4 x AA Type
- Dimension (WxHxD) – 114.48 x 79.26 x 86.45 mm
- Weight – 403g (without battery
Posted by: James