Several photos have the HTC One included to offer a size comparison.
There are a couple of things worth pointing out from the images below.
- Firstly the power button on the One Max is set to the side instead of the top, as on the HTC One, but the infrared transmitter is still found on the top.
- The back cover is removable and underneath you’ll find the SIM card and microSD card slots. There will be a dual-SIM version available in Asian markets.
- The back cover is made from machined aluminium and includes the NFC antenna.
- The Boomsound speakers and amplifier are the same as on the HTC One but the One Max has larger acoustic chambers which makes the sound louder
- The fingerprint reader found on the back of the HTC One Max is a capacitive reader so requires that you swipe your finger across it.