Lenovo has announced its latest portfolio of laptops and desktops specifically designed for the small and medium business. Loaded with the latest technology and stylish designs, the portfolio includes the ThinkPad E Series, the updated Lenovo M, B and E line of laptops and S series desktops including elegant all-in-ones.
ThinkPad E series
The trustworthy and reliable ThinkPad E-Series, available with 14-inch and 15.6-inch anti-glare displays, offers remarkable performance, exceptional mobility and outstanding features for small business users seeking leading edge technology that addresses their needs and offers incredible value.
- Optional fingerprint security to protect from external threats and facilitate PC access by allowing users to create more complex and secure passwords linked to their fingerprint.
- Up to nine hours of battery life for virtually all day performance out of the office.
- The latest generation Intel and AMD processors offering up to ten percent raw performance increase and up to thirty four percent for integrated graphics.
- Power users will welcome the optional inclusion of discrete graphics, up to 16 GB of memory and solid state storage for increased muscle and efficiency.
- Flexible ports including three USB3, one HDMI and a Gigabit Ethernet for easier remote access and management in the office.
- The ThinkPad E560 features an optional Intel RealSense Technology 3D camera. With an ever increasing number of 3D applications to support design and creativity, collaboration and facial recognition security, the possibilities are practically endless.
- ThinkPad E series is also kinder to the environment with Energy Star 6 and GreenGuard compliance and EPEAT Gold worldwide certification.
Finally, Lenovo offers a wide selection of warranty upgrades, services and enhanced support options to protect customer investment, manage total cost of ownership and reduce those IT headaches.
Design and budget conscious essential computing
The latest Lenovo desktops and laptops are packed with features and stylish designs for businesses looking for excellent value with business-class features to ensure a secure and efficient working environment.
Featuring the latest Intel or AMD processors, these updated models include solid state drives and discrete graphics in selected models and WiFi and Bluetooth for easy connection to wireless networks and peripherals, perfect for open office or reception environments and retail premises.
The desktops offer a variety of display sizes and configurations and include powerful security features such as Smart USB protection and Lenovo Bluetooth Lock:
- Lenovo S series all-in-one desktops offer sleek and stylish designs with versatile performance and affordable value. Available in a selection of screen sizes, including 19.5-inch and 21.5-inch or 23-inch full HD displays with optional touchscreen to take best advantage of Windows 10.
- Lenovo S200 tower desktop and S500 small form factor are ideal solutions for customers looking for classic desktops with large storage options and upgrade flexibility. The compact small form factor S500 is versatile and twenty six percent smaller than typical small factor desktops.
The laptops vary from feature packed and budget friendly to thin and light with high performance:
- The latest Lenovo M41 laptop is ideal for business traveller seeking power in a thin and light package. Weighing just over four pounds, it comes with a 14-inch full HD IPS antiglare display. Featuring up to the latest Intel Core i7 processor, discrete AMD Radeon R7 graphics, 16GB memory and solid state storage, it offers uncompromising performance for up to nine hours on the move.
- Ideal for the business traveller wanting enhanced security, the powerful Lenovo E41 and E51 laptops offer a 14inch and 15.6 inch display respectively up to full HD, includes optional fingerprint security and an extensive suite of productivity applications.
- Lenovo B41 and B51 offer incredible value for money for day to day business needs. Surprisingly affordable and available in a wide range of configurations, these laptops can be set up to suit whatever the customers’ requirements.
“Small business users want to be mobile and secure and seek reliable high performance computing to work on their terms. Laptops for total mobile flexibility with excellent battery life or stylish desktops to meet the rigorous tasks of today’s office and retail environments,” said Dilip Bhatia, vice president PC Design and Marketing, Lenovo. “Our latest range of products designed for small businesses deliver on all fronts and offer customers peace of mind with class-leading security features, renowned reliability and performance options giving them the freedom to work how they want.”
Pricing and availability
ThinkPad E460 will be available in EMEA from December with a starting price of €569 (excluding VAT).
ThinkPad E560 and E565 will be available in EMEA from December with a starting price of €609 and €539 (excluding VAT) respectively.
Lenovo S200z, S400z, S405z and S500z all-in-one desktops will be available in selected markets from Q4 2015. Please note that local pricing and availability is pending confirmation.
Lenovo S200 Tower and S500 small form factor will be available in selected markets from Q4 2015. Please note that local pricing and availability is pending confirmation.
Lenovo M41, E41, E51, B41 and B51 laptops will be available in selected markets from Q4 2015. Please note that local pricing and availability is pending confirmation.