Sony Xperia T unboxing and hands on video
The Xperia T from Sony is the one that got all the hype as it featured (briefly) in the James Bond movie Skyfall. Is it worthy of being a special agents mobile? I would say so. The handset comes with some pretty decent specs, although it has been slightly outdone by the Xperia Z that was recently announced.
Offering up a glorious 4.55 inch TFT display the Xperia T is a good looking handset. It's slim, sleek and looks kinda cool with its slightly curved shape. Powered by a 1.5GHz processor and running Android ICS the device is already being out gunned by many other smartphones but that's just the nature of the smartphone industry.
Why not check out the unboxing and hands on video below and then make your mind up if this is the Android device for you.
Sony Xperia T specification:
- Dimensions - 129.4 x 67.3 x 9.4 mm (5.09 x 2.65 x 0.37 in)
- Weight - 139 g (4.90 oz)
- Display - TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size - 720 x 1280 pixels, 4.55 inches (~323 ppi pixel density)
- Shatter proof and scratch-resistant glass
- Sony Mobile BRAVIA Engine
- 3.5mm headset jack
- Memory - microSD, up to 32 GB , internal - 16 GB, 1 GB RAM
- HSDPA, 42.2 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Video - 1080p@30fps, continuous autofocus, video light, video stabilizer
- Front facing camera - 1.3 MP
- Android OS, v4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich), planned upgrade to v4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- CPU - Dual-core 1.5 GHz Krait
- Stereo FM radio with RDS
- GPS with A-GPS support and GLONASS
- Battery - Non-removable Li-Ion 1850 mAh battery
Posted by: James