Motorola XOOM 2 Media Edition unboxing video
The guys over at eXpansys have kindly given us a Motorola XOOM 2 media edition to review. We looked at the original Xoom some time ago so we were keen to check out the follow up from Motorola.
The tablet from Motorola with a go anywhere, do everything attitude, the Xoom 2 Media Edition is a versatile and powerful media hub that's awesome on the move or on your sofa.
The Xoom 2 Media Edition tablet has a 8.2 inch high definition screen that's the perfect ratio for watching movies and with it's new design it's lighter and thinner than a paperback book, and just as comfy to hold for long periods. With an 8 hour battery life plus a super-fast processor, the Xoom 2 Media Edition works all day, either at home or wherever you want to take it.
Check out the video below.
Motorola XOOM 2 specification:
- CPU speed: 1.2GHz dual-core processor
- Platform: Android 3.2 Honeycomb
- Memory: Internal phone storage: 16GB / RAM: 1GB
- Display: 8.2-inch HD display with Corning® Gorilla® Glass
- Display optimisation for wide viewing angles that are perfect for video
- Connectivity: Bluetooth® / Wi-Fi®: IEEE 802.11b/g/n / 3.5 mm stereo audio jack / Standard micro-USB (5-pin micro-USB 2.0)
- Camera: 5 megapixel rear-facing HD camera with digital zoom, auto focus, and LED flash / 1.3 megapixel front camera
- Battery: 6+ hours Web usage
- Weight: 386 g
- Dimensions: 139 x 216 x 8.99 mm
Posted by: Matt