A new iPad Bluetooth keyboard – from ARCHOS Design
Earlier this week ARCHOS Design announced the Bluetooth Keyboard for iPad; a magnetic Bluetooth full QWERTY keyboard for 2nd, 3rd and 4th generations. The Bluetooth Keyboard for iPad was created by a new division in ARCHOS that will be dedicated to sharing ARCHOS innovations with other brands. With a very similar look and feel to the ARCHOS Gen10 XS coverboard, the Bluetooth Keyboard for iPad is ultra-thin at only 5mm (0.2'') and features an adjustable kickstand along with an aluminum back casing. Combining the best of both worlds, iPad users can expect this to be available in March for £49 MSRP.
"The needs and wants of today's consumer have changed drastically over the past few years. Consumers expect everything to be smaller, faster, thinner, lighter and aesthetically pleasing," says Henri Crohas, Founder and CEO of ARCHOS. "In order to meet this demand we feel that we should share our innovation and design across a number of different platforms."
Bluetooth Keyboard for iPad features include:
· Ultra-thin Design- At only 5mm (0.2'') this is the thinnest iPad Keyboard available; it's almost as thin as a Smart Cover
· Adjustable kickstand - Allows one to adjust their iPad for the best viewing experience possible
· Magnetic bonding to the iPad - The keyboard is magnetically held to your iPad
· Automatic screen switch on/off Function - The iPad will turn on or off when the keyboard is removed or placed in the cover position
· Long battery life-Enjoy with your iPad for months thanks to a long battery life via a Bluetooth connection
· Aluminum back casing - Stylish aluminum back casing to match your iPad
· Full QWERTY keyboard - Type easily with a full keyboard and work quickly with iOS shortcuts
More info on the keyboard can be found at archos.com
Posted by: James