Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Unboxing Video
If you were tempted by the Original Samsung Galaxy Note but for whatever reason didn't pick it up it may now be time to consider the Note 2. It is bigger and better and after me using it for a couple of days I can say it's a real bobby dazzler!
Now sporting a 5.5 Super AMOLED HD screen, powered by a 1.6 GHZ dual-core processor this thing is a beast. Running Android 4.1, Jelly Bean the Note 2 is one of the fastest smartphones currently on the market.
Battery worries should be a thing of the past as this one as a massive 3100 mAp one which should give you peace of mind. Weighing 180g it isn't the lightest device but you wouldn't expect it to be with the huge 5.5 inch screen. Don't let this put you off. The galaxy Note 2 is pretty amazing and with the added features now added the S- Pen has even more capabilities.
You can check out the unboxing video below along with the full specs of Samsungs new monster.
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Specs:
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- Samsung TouchWiz
- Processor; 1.6GHz Quad Core
- MicroSD Up to 64GB
- 2GB RAM
- Internal Storange: 16/32/64GB
- Display/Screen: 5.5 Inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, 720 x 1280 pixels, ~267 ppi pixel density
- Corning Gorilla Glass
- Bluetooth 4.0
- WiFi; IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Audio Port: 3.5mm
- S Pen Stylus
- GPS with A-GPS
- Camera: 8 MP, 3264x2448 pixels
- Front Facing Camera; 1,9MP
- FM Radio
- Battery: Standard battery, Li-Ion 3100 mAh, removeable
- Dimensions: 151.1 x 80.5 x 9.4 mm
- Weight : 180g
- Software: TouchWiz, Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
Posted by: James